Adopted by the Board December 20, 2018
Our Guiding Values
- Joyful resilience
- Collective courage
- Deepening belonging
- Transcendent wonder
Our Bold Vision
We, the members of Foothills Unitarian Church, commit to create and sustain a healthy, vibrant religious community where:
- Foothills is at the center of the lives of its people, providing abundant opportunities for relationships across differences that provide joy, care, and belonging for all.
- We are committed to a path of lifelong spiritual deepening that allows us to live lives of meaning and purpose in a world that needs our Unitarian Universalism.
- We understand that being a part of Foothills requires us to give abundantly of our time, and this deepening involvement helps us to identify and grow our individual gifts.
- We each engage in joyful and generous financial giving that fosters a deep ownership of the impactful work we support.
- We are committed to recognizing and dismantling prejudice and oppression in all their forms, including within ourselves, allowing us to be more effective and trusted partners to marginalized communities in Northern Colorado and beyond.
- Foothills is the leader in Northern Colorado in developing sustainable, innovative, intersectional approaches to caring for our earth and its people to ensure a greater flourishing of all life.
- We do the work to make Unitarian Universalism accessible to all in Northern Colorado.