When at Foothills Unitarian Church and not in the care of a Foothills Unitarian sanctioned childcare giver, parents/guardians are responsible for their children’s behavior and well-being at all times. Acceptance and adherence to the Foothills Unitarian Church Philosophy and Behavior Expectations Agreement is required for registration of children into the RE program
- Parents are responsible for the supervision of their children before and after RE classes, inside and outside the Foothills Unitarian Church building, or anywhere on our grounds.
- Parents are asked to pick up their children as soon as RE classes end each Sunday.
- Children are asked to follow the same behavioral expectations at church as they do at their school or educational gathering. For the safety of our very young and very old attendees, no running is allowed indoors.
- Parents are asked to discuss the expectations and rules for safety with their children.
- A teacher, parent or childcare giver must be present on the playground at all times when children are playing there. We ask parents to read and enforce playground rules. Playground gates must be kept closed and latched at all times.