Foothills Sunday worship can be livestreamed and archives can be watched using the Roku platform.
What you will need:
- a Roku compatible TV
- a Roku device
- Stable wireless internet
Accessing the Foothills Channel from your Roku device
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Scroll up or down and select Streaming Channels to open the Channel Store.
- Scroll down to select Search Channels and enter the keyword Sunday Streams
- Select the Sunday Streams channel from the search box and, press the OK button on your remote to open the details.
- Select Add Channel to install the channel on your Roku device.
- Once the channel has been installed, open the Sunday Streams channel and when prompted enter: foothillsuu as the STREAMID
Watching Worship Live
Open the Sunday Streams Roku channel during our regular worship time and then select the live broadcast option.
Open the Sunday Streams Roku channel at any time and scroll down to select a previous service recording.